- 06 Oct 2021
- 2 Minutes to read
Version 6 Features
- Updated on 06 Oct 2021
- 2 Minutes to read
The following document contains main features, general improvements, performance enhancements included in Decisions v.6x, and any features that have since been deprecated from the product.
The following list represents some of the newly added features in Decisions v.6x.
Tracks Flow performance and efficiency for improved user optimization.
Available in Version 6x+, the Step Help feature displays an information icon when hovering over a step in the Steps panel. Selecting the icon launches a tooltip dialog explaining step details and usage parameters.
Allows developers to customize the Decisions instance from within the Studio.
Offers Report Viewer functionality as a Form Component. This allows users to easily modify which columns to display on a Form.
Truth Tables that may be populated using external data. These tables can be called on for additional Integration functionality.
Version 6 Debugger allows Designers to utilize the Profiler to help track where a Flow needs improvement.
Shows what the Dependencies are for any entity in the instance.
Provides a way to display data/Charts in a small panel within a Form/Page. Diagram Tiles can be called by Forms and can also refresh on Selection Bus.
Rule Actions allow the ability to change a value or add a value to a List.
Actions that allow a user to create an action they’d like to apply to multiple DataTypes.
Allows a user to compare different Flows and Rules. This feature can be helpful in seeing where changes have been made to a specific element.
Allows a multitude of Rules to be chained together to narrow down an Output with a single step.
Creates a relationship if Objects are reliant on each other/other Entities to function.
Allows a user to deploy an image onto an existing Decisions instance. Deployment Images are filled with all project resources, Designer Folders, element registrations, Database Connections/Integrations, among a slew of other instance entities.
Mixed Type Repeaters allow users to display different Data Types (Boolean, String, etc).
This feature allows users to run tests within Decisions with Data that was used for the Flow to run. Sample Data may also be saved as Unit Tests as well.
Simple Flows provide pre-defined steps for easier, more streamlined project building.
- Merge Editor has a new and more compact look.
- Load designers directly from URL.
- Clicking “Select From Flow” will trigger an improved Data Mapping Editor to choose from automatically.
- Profiler Page
- Run Profiler from the Debugger
- Mapping Editor
- Ability to select from Base Types/Objects
- Ability to filter Lists and data
- Ability to pick Base Types
- Large Object mapping supported
- Group Edit steps
- DateRange Report Integration
- Improved Query Utility
- Diagram Tile refreshing
- DataTypes from Excel/CSV
- SDK Data Extension Properties
- Browser memory
- Memory Usage
- Flow Engine
- Array Extensions: As of V.6x, Array Extension Providers such as Add at End, Insert at Beginning, and ReplaceItems are deprecated/unavailable.Note on Imported FlowsNote that Flows Imported from v.5x environments utilizing these extensions will continue to work/function as expected.