Version 7 Beta Release Notes (Jan 2021)
- Updated On 05 Jan 2021
- 1 Minute To Read
- Keep timely back-ups of the database(s), Keys.dat file, and File Storage.
- It will be necessary to "uninstall" older versions ahead of installing v7 due to the change in .NET library architecture.
- Running v7.0 and v6.x with the same database is NOT supported.
- Upon upgrading to v7.0, downgrading back to v6.x is NOT supported.
WARNING: VERSION 7 BETA IS NOT FOR PRODUCTION USE!
Please note this beta version of the Decisions platform is still undergoing testing before its official release. The platform and all content found on it are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Decisions does not supply warranties, whether express or implied, as to the suitability or usability of the beta software.
Decisions will not be liable for any loss, whether such loss is direct, indirect, special or consequential, suffered by any party as a result of downloading, installing, and/or using the Decisions Version 7 beta platform. As such, any beta platform use is done at the user’s own risk and the user will be solely responsible for any damage to any computer system or loss of data that results from such activities.
Please contact the Support Team to submit valuable platform feedback!
Not Supported in the Beta:
- Multi Tenant
- Built-in Windows Authentication
- Custom Login Pages
- Restarting Services from the System Folder
- WCF and Web Service Integrations
- Sharepoint versions prior to "Online"
NOTE: Internet Explorer (IE) is NOT supported in v7
Use the "Self Hosted" installation option for the simplest configuration of the 7.0 beta.