- 16 Jun 2022
- 1 Minute to read
Displaying Lists of Objects in a Data Grid
- Updated on 16 Jun 2022
- 1 Minute to read
The Data Grid Form control displays a list of data objects in a grid with each row representing an Object and each column representing an Object property.
Import the below example file to examine the completed example build.
- In a Designer Project, create a new Flow.
- In the Toolbox panel, add the GetAll step under INTEGRATION > INTERNAL SERVICES > ACCOUNTSERVICE to the Start step.
- After the GetAll step, add the Show Form step. On the Properties panel, click PICK OR CREATE FORM and create a new Form.
- Click and drag the Data Grid control to the Form and add a Button control (Done).Need help editing the Grid layout?Select the Form Grid and view its Properties > Grid Setup to edit its number of column and rows. This example replaces the center Grid with a single large cell via 1* to house the Grid for easier viewing.
- On the Properties panel, under INPUT DATA, enter "Accounts" in the Data Name field. Then, in the Type textbox search for and select Account [Decision.Framework...].
- After setting the Input Data, Column Information appears in the Properties panel. Users can remove, add, and sort the different fields in this section. Select the pencil icon to edit a column or click the arrows to reorder the column.
- Save and close the Form Designer to return to the Flow Designer.
- Select the Form to open its Properties. Under the INPUTS category, change the Accounts input mapping type to Select From Flow then select the output for the Get All step (Get All 1_ Output) and click DONE.
- Connect the Done path from the Form to the End step.
- On the top action panel, click Debug.
- Click START DEBUGGING.After the debugger runs, the Form will display a data grid of accounts.