- 25 Jun 2021
- 3 Minutes to read
- Updated on 25 Jun 2021
- 3 Minutes to read
The Help Center is an enhanced quick access toolbar, located in the bottom left corner of the Studio. Icons represent information or links to the following useful resources, listed from left to right:
- Environment-wide exception and validation counts
- Support chat
- Online documentation
- Global Debugger/Profiler access
The following document discusses the Help Center as well as howto
The red and yellow exclamation icons in the Help Center appear with a numeric counter to track exceptions or validations that occur globally in the environment.
When there are no global exceptions or validations, these icons appear gray with blank number values.
An issue with an object during import would be considered a global exception, while an upcoming license expiration warning would be considered a global validation.
Clicking the middle dialogue bubble icon launches an in-line chat window with a Support team member. This window supports file sharing for easier troubleshooting, as well as the ability for team members to initiate commands given by end-user approval.
To access and utilize the Support Chat:
- Click the Support Chat icon within the Help Center (also available in any element Designer).
- In the chat window, provide a valid Email in the Your Email Address box, then select Start Chat.Note on Email AddressNote that the Email address provided cannot be "firstname.lastname@example.org".
In the Enter Message box, provide information on the issue/that would help troubleshoot the problem.Additional Information on Chat WindowNote that the dialog will indicate if a Support team member has joined the chat. If not, users will be prompted with a message requesting them to submit a support ticket.
- If desired, click the paperclip icon to add any file attachments that may aid with troubleshooting. This includes but is not limited to documents, screenshots, pdfs, etc.
- If relative to the issue, select the Send Screenshot button (denoted by a table overlapped by a camera) to take a screenshot of the current screen.
- Click any of the file attachments/screenshots to download a copy to the local File System.
Selecting the page icon opens a separate browser tab directed to the Decisions Documentation homepage. This page acts a knowledgebase and provides examples/explanations for many of the features found within Decisions.
The wrench and gear icon in the Help Center offers two options for access to the Global Debugger or Global Profiler. These two features capture data from all running processes across the environment for easier access to administrative needs.
This tool can be enabled to capture a wide range of debugging data on processes happening at runtime. Once selected, Global Debugger is opened in a separate tab so that the environment can still be accessed to launch Flows or other elements. The Debugger will capture all of the information pertaining to the element at runtime, giving access to the same tools available in the Designer-level debugger.
This tool can be accessed to show a comprehensive Dashboard containing KPI tiles and Reports with key information about all running processes in the environment. KPI tile counts include how many Flows have executed, how many times the database was referenced by the platform, how many Flow steps are used in total, and "hotspot" areas that could contain potential exceptions in individual Designer Elements. The Profile Data Report contains specific information about backend processes pertaining to their database call, including data relationships created and active thread counts.