Version 7 RC1 Notes
- Updated On 12 Feb 2021
- 1 Minute To Read
- Keep current back-ups of the database(s), Settings.xml file, Keys.dat file, and File Storage.
- The .NET library architecture change requires an "uninstall" of v6 ahead of installing v7.
- Running v6 and v7 with the same database is NOT supported.
- Upon upgrading to v7, downgrading back to v6 is NOT supported.
- Projects using XML/XSD data structures may require remapping on upgrade.
- V7 Dev and Prod environments can only connect to a v7 Repository server
- Custom Less Files are not support in V7
- V6 less files are note supported for V7 use
WARNING: VERSION 7 RC1 - NOT FOR PRODUCTION USE!
Please note this Decisions Platform v7 Release Candidate (RC1) is still undergoing testing before its official release. The platform and all content found on it are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Decisions does not supply warranties, whether express or implied, as to the suitability or usability of the RC1 software.
Decisions will not be liable for any loss, whether such loss is direct, indirect, special or consequential, suffered by any party as a result of downloading, installing, and/or using the Decisions v7 RC1 platform. As such, any RC1 platform use is done at the user’s own risk and the user will be solely responsible for any damage to any computer system or loss of data that results from such activities.
Use the "Self Hosting" installer option for the simplest root installation of v7 RC1.
Unsupported RC1 Features:
- Multi Tenant
- Windows Native Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Custom Login Pages
- Restarting Services from the System Folder
- WCF and Web Service Integrations
NOTE: Internet Explorer (IE) is NOT supported in v7
Unsupported RC1 Modules:
- Decisions.Exchange - versions prior to Exchange 2019
- Decisions.Sharepoint - versions prior to "Online"