Flow Step Browser Overview
- Updated on 05 Mar 2019
- 1 minute to read
The Flow Step Browser is an Administrative Tool in Decisions. The Flow Step Browser conveniently displays a list of all long-running flows stored in Decisions. Each flow can be selected and the steps within each flow are displayed on the right side under Selected Flow Details . The Flow Step Browser allows the user to view current states of Flow, roll back the process or modify steps, restart, edit, etc. Flow Step Browser can be found in the Studio under System > Administration > System Tools > Flow Management.
Select a Flow and view the Flow Step Details on the right side of the Flow Step Browser. Choose a step and right click to view a list of actions that can be implemented on the selected step. The actions will be slightly different depending on whether the step is Historical or Current.
- Restart at Step (Historical only): Rollback a flow and restart at the selected step.
- Start Engine
- Kill Flow : Ends the process
- Turn off Profiling: Turns profiling off, if you are using the profiler to collect data. ( see attached link )
- Turn on Profiling: Turns profiling on, if you are using the profiler to collect data.
- Edit Flow Data: Shows a submenu of all of the data available in the flow at that step. this option allows you to edit that data.
- Edit Step Start Data (Current only): Shows a submenu of all of the data available in the flow at that step. this option allows you to edit that data at the start of the step. This option is only available for current steps.
- Start After (Historical only): Allows you to roll back to the end of the step. You have the option to choose the outcome path from the step.
- Storage: Allows you to store and reload flow data.
- Re-Run Step (Current only): Restarts the current step
- Complete Step (Current only): Completes the current step and allows you to choose the outcome path.