Create an Email TemplateLast Updated: 01/03/2019 Introduced in Version: 2.0
Templates help define the look and feel and content of a CMS site.
- In the Folders tree, select System > Designers > Email Templates.
- Select the “Add” button in the bottom left of the designer folders on create a new template.
- Provide a name for the template and specify a file to be used as template data.
- Select Add Email Template.
- To verify the operation, select a root folder from the “Folders” list and select the “Add” button at the bottom of the workspace.
Need more help with:
Creating a New Template?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org